Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Which would you shoot.........

Old 01-20-2005, 03:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Which would you shoot.........

Give me the more typical looking buck any day, hands down.
Old 01-20-2005, 03:54 PM

Typical for me too.
Old 01-20-2005, 07:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Typicals are boring! Give me that narly looking head full of bone any day!
Old 01-20-2005, 07:59 PM

Alright Fellas, Sorry but the first one to give me a clean kill would take an arrow.. the same with all of you.. not trying to start anything i'm just giving an honest opinion(sp). I just think everyone would shoot the first one to get into bow range.. No one is going to pass up that buck to "hopefully" get a shot at the typical. Everyone agree?
Old 01-20-2005, 08:32 PM
Fork Horn

Okay I've read them all before me and I think all you typical shooters are NUTZ!!!! What's more common a typical or a non-typical. I would probably have to say the typicals. I would shoot that HUGE BAG A BONES JUNK BUCK ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. Don't get me wrong, I'd shoot the typ if he was alone. But, side by side, under my tree.....hmmmm. No brainer. What's the chances of seeing the FREAK or any others like him again? Slim and none.
Old 01-20-2005, 09:51 PM

I'd cull the non-typical out of the herd....get rid of those bad genes!

I'd love to have the typical on the wall!
Old 01-21-2005, 06:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Alright Fellas, Sorry but the first one to give me a clean kill would take an arrow.. the same with all of you.. not trying to start anything i'm just giving an honest opinion
The question was which one would you rather shoot. No one said they wouldn't shoot one of the bucks however, some people, myself included, would far and away rather shoot the typical. So no I can't agree with you. If the typical and the non were running together and the non was broadside but the typical liked two steps from stepping out, I honestly believe I wouldn't even be paying attention to the non because they just don't impress me. But again that depends on the non. If it's a basically typical rack with some drops and some junk then that's a whole new ball game. But if it's a conglomoration like Beatty's deer...[:'(]

Okay I've read them all before me and I think all you typical shooters are NUTZ!!!! What's more common a typical or a non-typical
I think anyone that would rather shoot that ugly conglomoration of crap than the big beautiful typical is nutz. I don't know what the non typical scores and I don't care because IMO it's not even in the same league with the typical. It's just an ugly freak of nature. The typical is beautiful and majestic. The non-typical looks like it grew up to close to a nuclear power plant[:'(][&:]
Old 01-21-2005, 06:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Careful Silent , your gonna hurt wolfens feelings! I believe his "daddy rabbit" was one of them nuclear bucks.
Old 01-21-2005, 08:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

I was actually thinking about woldens deer when I made that exception. I like the looks of wolfens deer. It's has a lot of typical characteristics will some non-typical stuff added on. I think that's a much prettier look than the ball of anltler with some points sticking off.
Old 01-21-2005, 08:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

The non-typical looks like it grew up to close to a nuclear power plant

LOL!

Quick Reply: Which would you shoot.........

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.