Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

IL Deer & Turkey Classic?

Old 01-07-2005, 03:06 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: IL Deer & Turkey Classic?

Hazcon I'll be looking for ya.That jerkey is made by a Johns Market up in Elgin.I went to school with him,and have taken many deer do him.(I do my own now though)
Old 01-07-2005, 04:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm sure I'll have to make it down there this year and pass out some HNI goodies to all of you fine people.

Just got back about 15 minutes ago from the ATA show, we were at the Lone Wolf booth for quite awhile yesterday talking with Andre. He's a great guy and I look forward to seeing him again soon, and getting my hands on some of the new Lone Wolf stuff as well.
Old 01-07-2005, 06:25 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: IL_BOW_MAN

I will be there. Not sure on which day yet, but I will be there.

Buckmstr, were you there last year? I spent about 45 minutes at that booth last year.

Y'all know sunset right...her and Cougar mag will be there sometime through the weekend
Buckmstr, were you there last year? I spent about 45 minutes at that booth last year.

Y'all know sunset right...her and Cougar mag will be there sometime through the weekend
Yea, I was there all weekend. You probably chatted with me a bit.
Old 01-07-2005, 10:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Lady Forge,

I might have to check into that as I've been wanting to shoot some 3D targets. Kind of depends on which day & which times on the weekends b/c I shoot on the Illini Trap & Skeet team out at St. Joe on Saturday's but it is definitely of interest to me. You'll probably be hearing from me soon!
We shoot our regularly scheduled 3D shoots on the 3rd Saturday of the month from February - September with registration from 7:00am- 10:30 Am. But we also have the course setup on fridays before the Sat shoot for early shooters to shoot if they like.
Come late summer and into early fall we also shoot Thursday evenings from 3:00pm till sunset.
Our range is located in northeast Urbana. We currently lease from the Urbana Park District the Judge Webber Park Property. The park is closed to the public and is for use of ECIA Members only. Located on Perkins Road off of Cunningham Avenue next to the Dog Park just before you cross over I-74. If you are interested stop by and check out the course and facilities some time.
Hope to hear from you.
Hope to hear from you soon