Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

It's Over

Old 01-01-2005, 10:45 AM
Fork Horn

Default It's Over

Well my season is over. I wasn't quite ready for this season kinda snuck up on me. Me and my dad were going to build a permenate stand but we ran out of time. I'm not to confident with my bow yet (Browning Rage) looking to add upgrades to it, maybe a new sight. I think if i practice everyday maybe just like a dozen shots a day, then i think I'll have a pretty good shot by next season. We need to find a better place to hunt, our property doesn't have any turkey so we need to find a place for that then maybe we can also use it for deer too. What's your advise for trying to find a place?
Old 01-01-2005, 12:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: It's Over

What's your advise for trying to find a place
I think you and your dad should get in the car and go for a drive,take binoculars with you and glass the fields around your area.If you are seeing alot of wildlife then go to the neighbours house and ask permission to hunt it.Remember to go dressed respectably and ask politely.
Good luck with the target practising and have fun.Keep practising and by next year you will be good to go.Another thing I would like to recommend is to get good accesories for your bow,it will make a big difference with good quality sites when the oppertunity does arise.
Scout out some areas now and maybe put up some stands now,especially if your building permanent ones,what better time of the year to be out.
Old 01-01-2005, 04:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: It's Over

Sound's good Extreme1 sounds good .

nubo