Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

2004 Best Year ever!!!!

Old 12-11-2004, 12:30 PM

Default RE: 2004 Best Year ever!!!!

I just checked his profile and his name changed!! The Poacher is trying to hide. I say forget giving him a chance. turn that poacher in!

Deadsmple
Old 12-11-2004, 10:05 PM

He did change his name in his profile.

Now that says A LOT about this guy.

Now he knows what is going on and doesn't have the balls to explain himself.

What else would you expect from a poacher?

He comes on here bragging about his poaching then gets called on it so he is gonna try and hide and pretend it never happened.
Old 12-11-2004, 10:24 PM

don't the admins or mods have the power to kick him or find out what he changed his name to. I say turn him in he knows what he did, unless he has the gonads to come on and explain himself,even then I don't know what he could say to justify what he did.
Old 12-12-2004, 02:33 PM

He changed his name to Jack B Nimble..........not his posting name. His real name in his profile.

His real name is Sean Fitch a.k.a. The Poacher
Old 12-12-2004, 06:42 PM

Wow, I wasn't even going to reply because I thought you where all acting like a bunch of idiots but it has gotten out of control. The entire thing was a set up for a friend. The truth of the pictures is that myself and the man in the picture below had each taken one the first night, during BOW SEASON. The second 10 pointer he took later in GUN SEASON. I hate that I even have to come back here and post this. The reason I changed my profile and now name is because I don’t like a bunch of hicks bothering me because of their self-righteous bull****.

All of you TURN HIM IN guys are so far from reality and have turned me off to this board so much... I will never return. For years this board has gotten more and more judgmental and this is the final straw. I have much nicer people to spend my time with and not so many jaded vegetarians (Indian for Bad hunter). Thanks for showing your true colors and for being your obnoxious selves. God Bless and good luck in all your future endeavors.

FYI...any one of you tough individuals that wants to come and give me a piece of your mind. Please feel free to come and do so. I don't like idle threats of malice...Just come on and bring it so I can legally take care of you out of self defense.
Old 12-12-2004, 07:22 PM
Typical Buck

Save it for the DEC officer. Now GIT!
Old 12-12-2004, 07:24 PM

ORIGINAL: NYWhitetailHunter04

The entire thing was a set up for a friend. The truth of the pictures is that myself and the man in the picture below had each taken one the first night, during BOW SEASON. The second 10 pointer he took later in GUN SEASON.
Nice try poacher. First of all both pics are of the same guy.........and next time check your pics before you lie because neither deer is field dressed so they were obviously killed close to when the pics were taken........not during seperate seasons.

Funny that you phrased it as you took the deer the first night

I hate that I even have to come back here and post this.
If it was a setup like you say it was then this had to be what you expected and in fact hoped for...........again, nice try.

The reason I changed my profile and now name is because I don’t like a bunch of hicks bothering me because of their self-righteous bull****.
Then you shouldn't post poaching threads on a hunting forum..........now go tease a dog and cry when he bites you.

All of you TURN HIM IN guys are so far from reality and have turned me off to this board so much... I will never return.
Don't let the door hit you in your poaching ass on the way out.

For years this board has gotten more and more judgmental and this is the final straw.
Yea........we should be more accepting of poachers

I have much nicer people to spend my time with and not so many jaded vegetarians (Indian for Bad hunter).
Good one genius.........we've all seen the T-shirt too

FYI...any one of you tough individuals that wants to come and give me a piece of your mind. Please feel free to come and do so. I don't like idle threats of malice...Just come on and bring it so I can legally take care of you out of self defense.
You seem to be the one hiding........changing your name and all. A real man would have posted his address after the above quote if he really meant it.
Old 12-13-2004, 12:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

atlasman I hope you nail him to the wall. What a stupid idiot, I can only hope he gives up hunting for good.