Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Read it, laugh at it, then reply...

Old 12-07-2004, 12:41 PM

Default RE: Read it, laugh at it, then reply...

Both articles appear to be perfect to air on CBS!

They are both filled with made up "facts" and speak nothing about the true majority of hunters. Unfortunately, this is exactly what main-stream media these days is looking for. No matter if it's true or not.

All we can do is to keep hunting in a responsible manner and to speak the truth about how and why we hunt to those that do not understand. And then teach responsible hunting to others.
Old 12-07-2004, 12:53 PM
Fork Horn

i just fell outa my chair while reading this... SERIOUSLY.. my wife had to ask me what was wrong...

this is my favorite passage from this whole article..
"contraception is a viable alternative. Dr. Gary Killian of Penn State University has developed an oral contraceptive for deer and other animals."

ORAL CONTRACEPTIVE??? FOR DEER???
Old 12-07-2004, 02:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

But don't forget guy's this is all our fault .Believe it because this guy say's so LOL.

nubo
Old 12-07-2004, 03:52 PM

They can put all the BS they want out ni the public if by some sad twist of fate they got hunting outlawed you better beleive i would still take my bow and get a deer every year!
Old 12-09-2004, 02:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: chazspot

because morons like this say no when you ask them if you can park in their driveway, so you can hunt the woodlot adjacent to his little posh piece of property.[&:]

I hunt. but if you were to ask me if you can park in my driveway so you can hunt, I'd tell you NO also. Does that make me a moron? What makes you think someone owes you the privilege to park in THEIR driveway so you can go hunting?