Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Got My Illinois 2004 Archery Buck.. With Pic's

Old 12-10-2004, 09:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Got My Illinois 2004 Archery Buck.. With Pic's

The Muzzleloader Doe My husband shot we decided to give it all away, we shared it with people we work with, friends, family and various people that have supported our hunting efforts and never asked for anything in return........ it feels good to give something back to them that is a direct result of their support for our hunting way of life.
I ought to start a diet program like Atkins .... you eat nothing but Deer Venison....
Call it the Whitetail Wildlife Weight Watchers Diet used in conjunctor with a good exersie program of bowhunting,Hiking, tree climbing, Deer Dragging and lifting... outta be a real winner[8D]
Old 12-10-2004, 02:35 PM
Typical Buck

hey lady congrats on the deer, i noticed that you had the same link as i did under your name there, have you hunted there or live around there? i live in griggsville illinois.
Old 12-10-2004, 09:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

I live over in East Central Illinois ..Champaign/ Urbana Area.
I have been bowhunting with Larry and Phillyis and my Favorite Guide Dean at Hunting Unlimited Inc for the last 4 years in a row, and will be there bowhunting again in 2005.
Do you know Dean, I am the one that did the Sterling Silver and Turquoise Skull Mount of his buck he got there a while back. Larry had it on the wall in the lodge dinning room all last season and then took it to the Shows in PA.
I was one of 8 women that attended the 1st Womens Only Bowhunt and had such a great time that I have been going back every year since then.
They are some of the greatest people I know,and are a awesome outfitter, as a matter of fact I just spoke to Larry today... He emailed me to tell me to check out his new website. ....it looks great.... if you havent seen it lately check it out, he did some fun stuff with it.
Do you hunt with them or just friends with the Hanolds?
Old 12-11-2004, 12:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow! Nice buck there LF! Way to go!