Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ground blind question

Old 11-22-2004, 09:17 AM

Default Ground blind question

I have a few of the Hunters Den blinds and really like em for the money. Im wondering how many windows are you all using or opening? Also, how many shooting lanes are you set up with? There are like 12 windows in the thing and I know about not siloheting(?) yourself between the windows. It seems like I can open about 5 or 6 windows and have a pretty good feild of view with three of those set up as shooting lanes. Just curious about what everyone elses experiances/preferences on this is. Thanks
Old 11-22-2004, 09:25 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Ground blind question

I keep mine open on all sides so folks can see my orange ,
but I keep the windows zipped up to "murder slits" to reduce the chance of a deer seeing my shoulders move .
Old 11-22-2004, 08:01 PM

Default RE: Ground blind question

I open the one that is on the down wind side and the other two on either side. The deer keep the wind in their face therefore I can see them coming and the other give me right angles for shots.