Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Have you ever had this happen?

Old 11-01-2004, 03:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Have you ever had this happen?

thanksf for the great story!!! let me know if it happens again and I will make you a mag lite stabilizer. Also, did you get your backpack back?
Old 11-01-2004, 03:30 PM

Great story RiverBottom,,, What the hell got into that Buck?? Somehow you have to get payback[&:]
Old 11-01-2004, 04:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

You know, i've never really been worried about being attacked or stalked by a deer nor coyotes... My newly risen fear is of the mountain lions that have been spotted about a mile from my stand...... Mountain Lions are not very common in this area (Clinton County in Eastern Iowa), but i did see the video that the farmer took of the big cat!!!! I now walk into the woods with a fresh pair of grungiewears!!! My old man wants me to take a handgun with me!!!!!
Old 11-01-2004, 04:18 PM
Boone & Crockett

No ,Had a owl attack me, what you smokin???
Old 11-01-2004, 04:42 PM
Typical Buck

ROFLMAO That was good, wish ya luck on round 2 make sure you have a change of clothes next time.. ROFLMAO
Old 11-01-2004, 05:22 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 11-01-2004, 05:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

PUSS
Old 11-01-2004, 05:31 PM

LOL this was kinda what happend to me. The buck instead of getting spooked ran right my way. I wish he woulda came within 15ft though cuz it was light n i got my arrow knock right when he stopped 25yrds away behind some big trees. This was my first big buck experince with a bow too, so it really really got the blood pumping.
Old 11-03-2004, 07:13 AM

I went the next day at noon and retrieved my stuff out of the woods. My backpack got hung up in a small tree. I also had to look for my calls and such. I took a friend with me, By the time I got done describing the previous events to him, he was laughing very hard. Thats o.k. his day will come one day and I'll be there to laugh at him

Update--
went out last night and seen this buck again. He stayed about 50 yrds out. I hope I get him.
Old 11-03-2004, 07:48 AM
Fork Horn

your lucky to get out of there intact....i have a mag with some stories in it that will make your neck hairs stand on end and do the polka....this guy was bluebarry picking like he always does and when he didn't come home like always does by a serting time....his wife calls his buddy at the sheriff's office and he goes out to where he knows his buddy goes all the time to pick um....well he gets there and finds his truck with the door open and the guy nowhere to be found....then he sees this buck covered with blood and his buddy spread out all over a 15 by 15 foot area in a bloody mess....yup he was dead....well the buck charged the sheriff and he unload his revolver in him and killed the buck or he was next....so be very greatful you got out of dodge when you had the chance..............bob

Quick Reply: Have you ever had this happen?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.