Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

pearson probe compound

Old 10-25-2004, 10:31 AM

Default pearson probe compound

in the classifieds theres a pearson probe bow for sale with quiver, arrows, brod heads, field points, sights, ect but the string needs replaced for $120. Is this a good bow and a good deal or no

(please see my other post i put on here earlier)
Old 10-25-2004, 10:45 AM

Default RE: pearson probe compound

theres also a pse nova express with a draw weight of 40-50 lbs with a length of 25,26,27 (how do you tell what draw length you need and what weight is a good weight?) the bow comes with arrow rest pse sites, stabilizer, spider leggz silencers, release loop, 6 arros, and 3 broad heads.

I really have no idea what is a good bow and what isn't or what is a good deal and what isn't. like i said previously any information is more than welcome.
Old 10-25-2004, 10:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: pearson probe compound

Q, if this is your first bow (I'm not really sure), I'd really suggest going to a decent pro shop that also sells used bow and try to get fitted up.