Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Here he is !

Old 10-21-2004, 12:03 PM

Default RE: Here he is !

Well go out and get him nubo. lol Next pic I see it better be with his rack in your hands.
Old 10-22-2004, 06:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

I waited tonight at this buck's back door but he didn't come home last night , I've been hunting 2 small thicket's that I've been seeing him and I'm yet to even see a deer .I think I'll move my stand to where I seen lot's of deer last season and see if my luck changes.The corn is still up and the farmer told me that he likely wouldn't be getting it down till the last couple week's of November ,I'm just wondering if the reason I'm not seeing the deer is because of the corn still standing .I hoping he can get it down sooner since the rut usually is in full swing about the second week of November,but maybe it will be a little late this season because the weather is unseasonably warm this season .What do you guy's think will the rut be a week or so later because of the warm fall weather ?and have any of you's had problem's with seeing deer because of the corn still standing?

I'm starting to second guess myself because of no sighting's in my last 3 visit's, although i know that there are lot's of deer in the area but I'm not seeing them.

nubo
Old 10-24-2004, 08:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey john----good luck getting him,he is definately a shooter.Now i dont know if its the same buck as the drop sheds but,maybe,just maybe he is the brother
When you want me to come up and get him for ya
Old 10-24-2004, 08:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

Jason!

Just as soon as you give me permission to use your buck tag LOL.

nubo