Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

holy crap

Old 10-16-2004, 02:06 PM

Default holy crap

well i was out walking it the woods this morning not hunting didn't have my bow or nothing just checking my scent drippers and enjoying nature when all of a sudden I could here lots of rustling coming right for and I knew it was not deer I really had no idea what it was.

As the rustling was getting louder I was tring to get a glimps of what I was not going to be able to avoid when all that I seen through the bare trees(no leaves anymore) was one big black thing wait two big black things OH Sh#t three big black things I was thinking what the heck is going to happen to me I tried finding some kind of a tree to climb but there were none that would hold me or that I could get high enough I though that if it were hogs I would be safe off the ground because hogs can't look up to well. then I though oh man what if it is the bears that have been spotted recently not to far from where I was.

well I tell you I didn't know what to do if I moved they would hear me in the leaves if I didn't move they were going to run right into me, well I crouched down and just as the rustling was right on top of me I couldn't help but think of my family and kick my self in my a$$ for not bringing my bow but them all of a sudden something leap out of the dead fallow right at me and I admit I let out a girlish screem and when I finished screeming I opened my eyes to three large german sheperds licking my face. they must have been from a near by farm doing the same thing I was just going for a walk in the woods. weel needless to say I felt very stupid as I was walking the woods with the three friendly sheperds.
Old 10-16-2004, 03:15 PM

Default RE: holy crap

LOL excellent story huntingheck, lovethe part about the girlie-man scream
Old 10-16-2004, 04:40 PM
Fork Horn

LOL
You don't have anything to add to the "Taking a deuce in the woods" thread after that experience??[8D]

Great story though, you really kept me into it!!! And the girlish scream part, it takes a real man to admit something like that!!!

Hope the dogs don't ruin your hunting, Good luck!!
Old 10-16-2004, 04:59 PM

Feel lucky you did not come accross this deer or you would really been in trouble!

Old 10-16-2004, 07:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

LOL. Great story....and very funny picture.
Old 10-16-2004, 07:40 PM

yes uphunter15 I could have added to the taking a deuce in the woods post but I thought we had all herd enough about that. That post could have its own forum.
Old 10-17-2004, 07:52 AM

that sounds extremely un-nerving. i bet you were very scared, i know i would have been.
Old 10-17-2004, 10:50 AM
Fork Horn

I hear you!!! Still a good suspence story!!!
Old 10-17-2004, 12:18 PM

good story! I'll bet you laugh your a$$ off afterwards.
Old 10-18-2004, 11:35 AM
Fork Horn

good story

Quick Reply: holy crap

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.