Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

When in the stand

Old 10-16-2004, 12:53 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: When in the stand

Regardless if I'm hunting a loc on or using my climber I carry my gear in with me in a backpack. At the time I get into my stand, I have a strap with 4 hooks on it that clips to the tree and adjusts for tree size. With the 4 hooks on said strap it's enough to hang the backpack, calls, bino's, rattlin horns etc...if I don't need the equipment in a hurry, I leave it in the backpack with the zipper open so I can reach in for what ever I may need. My climber has a bow holder so that is where I put my bow and as for my hang ons, like PAB, I leave a limb for the bow or hang it on the tree strap as well. Works perfectly. You can find a similiar tree strap with hooks in Cabela's, RedHead or ask your local store to see if they can order one. I know Kinsey's handle them as well.