Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

just got a 4 pointer!!!

Old 10-14-2004, 01:37 PM

Default just got a 4 pointer!!!

just got a 4 pointer second day out not to bad lol.let him sit for 5 hours went to go eat breakfast returned and found my buck 125 yards away.just hung him up opend the cavity after work tommorow quarter him up and venision for the table lol .temp is 60 degress and dropping supposed to be 45 tomight and 61 tommorow not to bad.i have apicture but cant seem to put it on ?i could use some help please thanx.
Old 10-14-2004, 01:42 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: just got a 4 pointer!!!

Congrats! Meat should be fine.
Old 10-14-2004, 01:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats!
Old 10-14-2004, 01:51 PM

Congrats on the buck. Get some pics posted so everyone can see him.
Old 10-14-2004, 01:58 PM

pics will be devoloped in 1 more day . so i am sure the meat will be fine the stomach wasnt smelling very good lol thanx again for the replies.the temp is aboput 62 degreess tommorow but i figured as long as i keep the skin on it it should be ok thanx again.
Old 10-14-2004, 02:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congratulations on your buck! What's the story on how you took him?
Old 10-14-2004, 02:58 PM

Congrats! Send the pics.
Old 10-14-2004, 03:23 PM
Boone & Crockett

Congrates
Old 10-14-2004, 03:24 PM

congrats on your buck...post us a story and pics
Old 10-14-2004, 06:58 PM

ok here is the story! pics coming in 2 days ok here we go first of all i shoot a brand new bow hoyt magnatec,terminator huntercarbon arrows,100 grain muzzies ,just before first light this morning 6;15am 4 does come out to feed in the pasture i am natural groundblind bowhuntn.Then i am about 15 yards from the does they have no idea i am there all of a sudden i decided that in a minute or so i am going to take one of these does all of a sudden 2 more does pop out into the field (trotting not running) i said to myself wait a minute why are these deer doing this then in my head a light comes on something must be after them sure enough 11 yards to my right in full throttle making alot of noise here comes the buck before i even seen him i drew my bow cuz i new it had to have been a buck and he was standing about 11 yards away and thump thats all she wrote right threw the deer ,back legs kicked up and he went down once and got back up over the stone wall .Then i took the opposite way the long way to my truck i ate breakfast couples cups of coffe then returned about 1pm with my huntn partner air temp 60 degrees and it wasnt easy finding him but we put our tracking skills together and bingo theres my buck hanging in my garage until after work tommorow lol.hope youve enjoyed my story

peace and godbless
massBowHunter

Quick Reply: just got a 4 pointer!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.