Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What would you do?

Old 10-14-2004, 06:27 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: What would you do?

I unfortunately can assure you, I'm not in that photo. I know the monastary and where it is. I've hunted around the corner but have yet to leverage my contacts for the yards over there.
Old 10-14-2004, 06:44 PM

Fieldmouse- I'm envious, for sure. [] Especially from a guy who hunts in Maryland! Just a thought... if you take a 150 class buck, all you have to do is take two more does before you can again, hunt "Mr. Big". What's the problem with that?!?!
BTW, you gotta watch hunting in people's backyards. If you hit their swingsets it could shatter your carbon arrows!
Old 10-14-2004, 06:50 PM
Dominant Buck

You need to drive towards Baltimore. I have a yard surrounded by neighborhoods in Towson. Great deer there.

Here is a question about the rules, yes two doe are required for a second buck with a bow. What if I hunt the second one during black powder or gun. Do I need to shoot two does?
Old 10-14-2004, 07:20 PM

FM- I'm pretty sure that the different seasons (bow, muzzleloader, gun) are treated individually. If this is true, you could kill a buck during bow season, a buck during muzzleloader, and a buck during gun season without taking a doe.
DON'T QUOTE ME ON THAT THOUGH!