Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Am I the only one who thinks like this?

Old 10-13-2004, 03:15 PM

Default Am I the only one who thinks like this?

All day long while I'm at work I think about every situation that could happen in the woods. I think about things that could happen on my way to the stand and while I'm in the stand and on my way out. I try to resolve every concievable situation in my head so that if/when it happens I'll be prepared. Needless to say, I don't get a heck of a lot of work done during archery season.
Old 10-13-2004, 03:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Am I the only one who thinks like this?

LOL-I am right there with you Rusty!
Old 10-13-2004, 04:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am not that in-tuned with it, i worry about it when i get there, but i know the feelin
Old 10-13-2004, 04:38 PM
Typical Buck

I always have something to do with deer hunting running through my mind no matter what time of year, it is really bad during season though..
Old 10-13-2004, 04:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Imagine working for a place that deals with all aspects of hunting pretty much all the time. And ontop of that, you work there so much that it takes away from your time to actually hunt.

Welcome to our world.
Old 10-13-2004, 04:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Not only do I think about it frequently during the day ... I work at a place where I can see deer all day long outside my office window.
Old 10-13-2004, 06:29 PM

ORIGINAL: JeramyK

Not only do I think about it frequently during the day ... I work at a place where I can see deer all day long outside my office window.
OUCH..........That must really hurt.
Old 10-13-2004, 06:55 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: JeramyK

I sure hope you take your bow to work.
Old 10-13-2004, 06:58 PM

I can't say I think about it all day, but I do think about it every night on the way home. I drive about an hour to and from work each day, through some of the most beautiful woods around. I see deer just about every morning on my way to work, and get home too late to go to the woods. But, the weekends are all woods.
Old 10-13-2004, 07:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Rusty!

I agree with in most cases ,I think hunting all the time at work at home and where ever I am I think about it ,I don't think of the bad thing's such as falling out of my tree stand but I'm aware of such situation's happening .I try to prepare for anything as for weather ,taking that deer and what ever other preperation's that I need to think about .

nubo

Quick Reply: Am I the only one who thinks like this?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.