Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Very pleased with Spitfires

Old 10-12-2004, 06:53 PM

Default Very pleased with Spitfires

Here is a pic of a doe i shot last wednesday with spitfires. The shot was about eight yards broadside. I was so impressed with the bloodtrail from the spitfires,it was one contious bloodtrail with lots of blood. I use to shoot muzzy's and killed about 5 deer with them and never got a bloodtrail as good as i did from this one. Although i do relieze that the exit hole is pretty low. Sorry about the quilty of the pic but it wasn't the best situation (had my dad up late and he needed to get up to work real early in the morning, i was lucky i even got him to take the pic.)

Old 10-12-2004, 07:01 PM

Default RE: Very pleased with Spitfires

Love the spitfires as well. They shoot very true and penetrate very well. Always get a pass through with lots of blood. I took a bear a few years back and got a complete pass through. Bear only went probably 50 yards at best and was down. Gotta love em. Nice deer, congratulations Duke
Old 10-12-2004, 07:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice job. That exit hole looks good considering you were at 8 yards and I assume you were in a stand. Good job!
Old 10-12-2004, 07:10 PM
Typical Buck

That's a dandy nice size doe. Congrats.