Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

bucks everywhere

Old 10-06-2004, 08:56 AM

Default bucks everywhere

I rarley see a lot of bucks this early in the year even young ones for that matter. I have hunted 4 times and have aready seen 7 different bucks and one good one. Is anyone else experiencing the same thing. Seems a lot of people are scoring on early season bucks and some really nice ones at that.
Old 10-06-2004, 09:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: bucks everywhere

In my area I have been seeing alot of young bucks! I just hope they make it through gun season! I have seen at least 10 different bucks!
Old 10-06-2004, 10:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have to agree. I've been out 3 times so far this early season and I have seen more bucks than does/yearlings. 6 different bucks total.
Old 10-06-2004, 10:57 AM

I have seen more shooters this year than any of the last two. I have seen 4 bucks of 8 or more points and another five or six that have had six points or less. It has been a great year so far for seeing bucks, now if I could only make it a great year of shooting one or two, that would really make it great!!![&:]
Old 10-06-2004, 12:53 PM

thanks for the replies I hope yall get one. I think I know where they are coming from and I have a stand there but I was planing on waiting to hunt it til a little later but all the action makes me want to give a shot early. I have a stand up and ready so here goes I'll let you know tomorrow