Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

info on my bow

Old 09-29-2004, 01:36 AM

Default info on my bow

my incle just gave me a new bow it is a: jennings forked lightning its draw length is 30" and i have got it set all the way up to 70 pounds and thats its max i have put some things on it like a nap quicktune 800 arrowrest i put some limbsavers on it and string silencers and a cobra fiber optic sight it is the bantam sight and he made me some arrows dont know much about the arrow its self but the broadheads are muzzy 100 grains well the arrows have carbon furry 60.75 wrote on them dont know what this means but mabey some of yall can tell me so what do yall think i like it fine but is it a preety good set up thanks.
Old 09-29-2004, 08:15 AM

Default RE: info on my bow

Hello Whitehatch, welcome to the forums
Sounds like you have some very nice equipment there. May i ask if you are strong enough for the 70 lb. draw and if that is necessary??
The 60/75 is your spine on the arrows, which is a pretty stiff arrow, but maybe all is alright.
Have you been practicing, and does all the equipment feel great to you ??
Sorry for all the questions, it sounds as though you might need some help?
Old 09-29-2004, 11:15 PM

Default RE: info on my bow

yes im plenty strong enough for the 70 pounds on the bow no i dont know if its neccesary but i just figured it was best to set it at the most pounds that i could and yes you are very right i do need alot of help i have been practicing every morning and huntin in the afternoon the bow feels great to me i like it alot and thanks for the help.