Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Peep Sight Problem

Old 09-01-2004, 01:56 PM

Default Peep Sight Problem

I had my bow re-strung this year and ever since I've had trouble seeing thru the peep sight. No matter what I try it always seems that when I draw back and look thru the peep, all I can see is string. I've moved the peep, twisted the string, etc but 8 out of 10 times the string is in the way and I cant see my pins. I've had the bow re-strung 3 times before at the same place and this has never been an issue. Any suggestions?
Old 09-01-2004, 02:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Peep Sight Problem

I had a problem similar to that with my Outback...even with the Zebra Twist sting. I'd draw back..and my peep would be sideways. What the problem was was that my loop was tied sideways. I just twisted it straight to line up with the peep..and all is well now.