Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Saw the big 10 again last nite

Old 08-23-2004, 07:11 PM

Default Saw the big 10 again last nite

Was heading back to scout last nite, and i couldnt find my bino's, so i grabbed the spotting scope. as i was heading back on the four wheeler(i just take it back a little ways and walk the rest in), i decided to make sure they woudl work well in low light. i looked over at the treeline, and i saw 3 bucks, one was the big 10 point i mentioned a couple weeks ago with two 8's. the 8 pointers were decent, but i coudlnt tell how big exactly they were. they had their dark coats for winter, but the 10 still had the red coat. another 8 point came into view just before i left. they are using a seculded foodplot we planted that is near our pond. should be an excellent spot to shoot a buck, alot of good trees for the south and west winds.
the 10 point shoudl go around 150". Getting reallypumped!

slayer
Old 08-23-2004, 08:18 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Saw the big 10 again last nite

Good luck Slayer