Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What bow would you shoot if your bow company of choice was no longer avaliable?

Old 08-22-2004, 02:02 PM

Default RE: What bow would you shoot if your bow company of choice was no longer avaliable?

I shoot a PSE, I dont know what Id go for Id like an AR34. BUt if they were no longer around I have no clue as to who Id go with, Id have to shoot alot of bows.
Old 08-22-2004, 02:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What bow would you shoot if your bow company of choice was no longer avaliable?

I currently shoot a High Country Brute Force. If I had to pick another, a Mathew's Outback for hunting.
Old 08-22-2004, 03:30 PM
Fork Horn

MATHEWS OUTBACK

I WOULD SWITCH TO A BOWTECH

ONLY IF MATHEWS WOULD BE OUT OF BUSN.
UNTIL THEN MATHEWS ALL THE WAY
Old 08-22-2004, 03:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

I shoot a Mathews and if they weren't around I would have to test the bowtechs and renegades.
Old 08-22-2004, 04:25 PM

Wow, lots of bows I like. I'm not a real brand loyal person. What ever feels good to me when I'm ready to make the purchase. I started with a darton, and love it. I really like the cps cams. I wouldn't mind having an executive vegas. Other than that I like parkers, mathews, hoyt and bowtech, among a few others.

When I bought my mighty might I was really looking hard at a hoyt Ultra sport. I almost bought it until I decided to shoot the bowtech just for the heck of it. The mighty might is a completely different bow than the hoyt was. However it felt really good in my hand and I like it, even though it was shorter than what I wanted and more expensive. I went by instinct and impulse and chose the bowtech, I love it as well. I think I would have been just as happy with the hoyt however, and if I get an extra 3 or 4 hundred dollars I can spend in the near future I may just get it any way! That's a big if however because I am currently jobless, and I would also like to put a different exhaust on my car. You never know though, I'm pretty impulsive and not real great with money to begin with.

So I would say if not a bowtech, a Hoyt, I really love the grips on those bows. I would really like to get my hands on a cybertech with the versa cam. I shot one a few years ago and liked it better than the new cam and a half.

Paul
Old 08-22-2004, 07:23 PM

i shoot a browning tornado.......if they went to poop then i would have to get me a bowtech mightymite........for now browning all the way......
Old 08-22-2004, 07:26 PM

I just got an outback, but i would probably go with the Xtec, but i really dont like the grip on them.
Old 08-22-2004, 08:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

I currently shoot Hoyt.

Bowtech would then be my bow of choice.
Old 08-22-2004, 08:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have a Bowtech Patriot.........if it wasn't made I'd shoot a Hoyt Xtec or ViperTech.

Good question!
Old 08-22-2004, 09:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

A bunch of guys thinking alike........

IF no BowTech (shudder[]) then it would most likely be Hoyt.

Quick Reply: What bow would you shoot if your bow company of choice was no longer avaliable?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.