Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Almost There!!

Old 08-14-2004, 08:31 PM

Default Almost There!!

Man its good to be back on this site!! Tommorrow I'm making a trip to my hunting grounds to make my final decision on my last couple stand locations. I'm so ready for October to get here its not even funny. I've seen a couple good bucks in velvet this summer close to my hunting grounds, and ive also heard tell of a few bears to be around the area. I guess the real story will play out come opening morning. All I know is the anticipation is killing me!! For now I wanna wish everyone around the board good luck and happy hunting this year.
Old 08-14-2004, 08:34 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Almost There!!

Yes, time is drawing near, eat, sleep, hunt is all that I am thinking about.
Old 08-15-2004, 12:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Lately we have been having weather in the upper 50's when it should be in the 70's and it is driving me nuts! I cannot wait for hunting season, I just go a brand new bow and a brand new treestadn and I'm going nuts with these cold mornings!
Old 08-17-2004, 05:16 PM

Thanks i wish u the best of luck to.I know how u feel im going crazy waiting but at least we dont have to wait the whole year