Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Sunday hunting??

Old 08-03-2004, 03:50 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Sunday hunting??

ORIGINAL: JJWIII sez: Seems that we had differing views on the same subject.
I do agree that we, like many here, have different opinions on this subject. The key word being opinions. Two posts by Jolly, one to provide the current findings regarding Title 23, with a pun for fun at the end, "vote we lobby to change it", while knowing all too well how slowly the judicial process grinds along. The latter post was solely to express my personal preference on the matter. More accurately, our interpretations of the terms argument vs. debate obviously differ. Resolve in stating with confidence that something should be this way or that without consideration would constitute grounds for a debate. Ones steadfast belief that contradicts known facts, imposing a singular way without being substantiated by more, to me, is worthy of debate. My post was not an affirmation of a way things should be nor was it designed to influence others. Hence, a comment that is an opinion. I've been called to address hundreds of arguments in the 14 years of serving this state, but have yet to be dispatched to an "opinion." I personally give respect to the opinion of others. When it reaches the level of an argument, I stop being jolly. Think about it, if someone voicing their opinion was an argument, I'd never get a chance to eat my donut... and that's not going to happen on my shift. [:@]
Old 08-03-2004, 04:37 PM
Fork Horn

Jollyarcher,
What are you a senator or a cop? just kidding!
Old 08-03-2004, 04:45 PM
Dominant Buck

What is this "No hunting on Sunday" thing of which you speak ?
Do you have to draw for tags too ? That's rich ! Ha ha ha ha ha ...
Wait a minute , you guys are serious ?

SUX TO BE YOU !

Old 08-03-2004, 05:19 PM

the reason there is no sunday hunting here in pa, is the privite property owners ( most of them) in pa do NOT what people on there land on sunday in pa. if sunday hunting is aloud, alot of the farmers will post there land. and dont anyone say the p.g.c should just open the game lands on sunday, because everyone here in pa knows if the games lands are open there will be people going on privite land. plus giving the non hunting people, one day in seven to enjoy the outdoors isnt that bad, in fact its more then fair. i know people are not going to agree with me , but keeping all the farmland open to hunting is more important then sunday hunting. peace/// now lets hear it.
Old 08-03-2004, 08:26 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Bowfreak4life wrote:

Jollyarcher,
What are you a senator or a cop? just kidding!
BF4L, ask yourself this and you'll have your answer. Do you know of any senator that does shift work or actually answers calls? Nope... I didn't think so.