Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

ASAT question

Old 07-24-2004, 03:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default ASAT question

I thought you had a year on the return policy for ASAT??? I swear I heard you guys saying that.

SO, which is it?

Return Policy:

If you would like to return an item you must contact ASAT® Camo within five days of your purchase. All products must be in excellent condition and unworn. Shipping in never refunded. It is the buyers responsibiilty to pay for the shipping on their return items. There are no refunds, only exchanges and credit.
Old 07-24-2004, 06:02 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: ASAT question

A year would IMO be outlandish for a garment, heck for that matter it would be outlandish for most anything [&:].
Old 07-24-2004, 07:06 PM

It's not a return policy, it's a money back guarantee.

asatcamo.com

The ASAT® VanishPro™ 3-D System 3-D suit holds a standing guarantee that states “If you use the ASAT® VanishPro™ 3-D System 3-D suit exclusively for 1 year, and do not see more game than you ever have wearing any other brand of camo, we’ll buy it back, guaranteed!” I don’t think you’ll ever get a guarantee like ours from any other brand of camo. Give us a try.
Old 07-24-2004, 11:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

buckeyebuckhntr

That return policy is for goods recieved that where in correctly ordered IE if you wear a large and ordered a medium, the goods where damaged when recieved or wrong items delivered ie you ordered a 3d suit and by mistake they sent you coveralls that sort of thing.

The money back policy is still in tact as it says in Zak123's post.

If you have any doubts you can call Chuck 1-570-233-2537.
If Chuck dont answer the phone leave a message and he will call you back asap as he does a lot of travelling around the country and is not always has recepition on his cell.
Old 07-25-2004, 06:53 AM

I have a pair of cammo pants I bought at wal-mart two years ago. A little discolored. I wonder if they'll take them back???
Just Kiddn'
Actualy I've heard some great things about ASAT. Hope to get some before the season starts.

Old 07-25-2004, 07:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks ZAK and AUSIE. Thats what I was looking for.

I am torn between 2 in my decision for new camo. Predator or ASAT or ASAT or Predator???

The money back guarantee is a big statement showing confidence in his product. I maybe swaying towards the ASAT 3-D suit[8D]

FYI I was not implying to wear a suit for a year and then return it for my money back, GEEEZ give me a little credit