Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Not Getting the Cuddeback, now I am getting.........

Old 07-06-2004, 08:36 PM

Default Not Getting the Cuddeback, now I am getting.........

a Interactive Outdoors Trail Spy Camera! I placed an order for a Cuddeback Digital Trail Camera from www.bossbuck.com and I knew the cameras were on back-order. The web-page said that they would be in and shipping by the middle of June! Well, I ordered it on June 19th and last week I e-mailed them to see if it was shipped out. Well, I got an e-mail saying that they would have them sometime at the end of last week, and yesterday I e-mailed them to see what was going on. I got a reply today saying that they would be in this week and be shipped out, but when I called today, they told me that they wouldn't have them till next week at the earliest, so I cancled my order! I just went over to Eders and ordered a Interactive Outdoors Trail Spy. It has a better quality camera (2.1 megapixels), it also has a bigger standard memory (64MB) and has a huge flash. The camera can also be set to take pictures at intervals between immediate, 10 seconds, 20 seconds, and 30 seconds. (I really like the quick intervals so I don't miss any deer). The camera has a screen to view pics in the field, the camera can be taken out for independant use. The great thing is that this camera can actually be set to take video clips at night. The camera's battery life is a good bit less (3 weeks), but it comes with rechargeable batteries and a charger. Another thing is that the Cuddeback can only take memory cards up to 128 MB while the Trail Spy can accept memory cards up to 512 MB.

With express shipping, I am paying just $13 more for this camera!
Old 07-06-2004, 09:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Not Getting the Cuddeback, now I am getting.........

Let me know how you like that camera when you get it. I'm very interested in it.
Old 07-06-2004, 10:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Jason.

Can you mount a solar charger to that camera?

What brand of digi cam does it have in it?

Apart from that it sure does sound like a good one
Old 07-06-2004, 10:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey there Buck Magnet! keep us imformed about your new camera .I ordered a Stealth Cam and it should be here any day now ,I can't wait to get it out on sight and maybe get some pic's of that buck that I chased around all last season .I hope to get some pic's of him just to see how he's developed since last season.

nubo