Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

high country vs bowtech results

Old 07-02-2004, 07:51 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: high country vs bowtech results

i may be wrong but where do you measure your draw length from? my dealer set it up for a 27 inch draw and the module is a n6.
Old 07-02-2004, 08:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Draw length is measure from string at full draw to lowest part of the grip plus 1 & 3/4" (ATA standard), however the BowTechs usually run about 1/4 to 1/2" long.. My mighty Mite demo was 29.25" AMO, my Liberty is 29 3/8" AMO, and my Pro 40 was spot on 29" AMO.

I would download the 2004 owners manual at BowTech's webpage to take a look, and then talk to your dealer.

Chances are you are overotating the cam severely if they set the draw stop for a 27" module.
Old 07-02-2004, 08:02 AM

i may be wrong but where do you measure your draw length from?
Didn't you give specifics on your DL on AT

At full draw from the throat (deepest part of grip) to the nock - then add 1.75". Draw and have someone mark the arrow above the throat of the grip then add 1.75".

If you gave us the CORRECT info about your bows 2 days ago - there wouldn't be 50 posts about this. You are testing and posting "findings" - getting into brand wars - and you don't have a clue what you are comparing

Ask questions and we will help

Make assumptions for no reasons - then fight them out with those who question you and well..................[:'(]

Good Luck
Old 07-02-2004, 08:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rack-attack

i may be wrong but where do you measure your draw length from?
Didn't you give specifics on your DL on AT

At full draw from the throat (deepest part of grip) to the nock - then add 1.75". Draw and have someone mark the arrow above the throat of the grip then add 1.75".

If you gave us the CORRECT info about your bows 2 days ago - there wouldn't be 50 posts about this. You are testing and posting "findings" - getting into brand wars - and you don't have a clue what you are comparing

Ask questions and we will help

Make assumptions for no reasons - then fight them out with those who question you and well..................[:'(]

Good Luck
I dont think i could have sead it better my self![&:]
Old 07-02-2004, 08:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

bidit-bidit Thats all folks!
Old 07-02-2004, 09:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like to me that if the MM vft can do 263 fps with a 25 inch draw then i would assume the MM would be faster then the HCA with 27-28 inch mods
Old 07-02-2004, 09:58 AM

Does anyone have a spare shift and period key for this guy's keyboard? Good Lord, it's annoying to read those posts!
Old 07-02-2004, 10:00 AM
Fork Horn

guys i really feel like a big jacka$$ right now i'm sorry for all the fuss and it looks like the bowtech will probably end up faster can't wait to try it
Old 07-02-2004, 10:10 AM

guys i really feel like a big jacka$$ right now i'm sorry for all the fuss and it looks like the bowtech will probably end up faster can't wait to try it
Keep us Posted
Old 07-02-2004, 10:57 AM

Man,,, you guys blew it for me[:@] Here I was going to buy an almost brandy new MightyMight with a 25 inch draw for $235.00 and you go and let him know that his dealer dosen't know how to set a bow up[:@] JEEEZZZ I would have even let you all shoot it when I got it set up for me BowTech's speed chart shows that with a 28 inch draw, IBO speeds should be 293 to 301 fps.

Quick Reply: high country vs bowtech results

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.