Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Chlorophyl gum

Old 06-22-2004, 01:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Chlorophyl gum

I saw in a magazine where it is new on the market now. But I gave the magazine away without thinking of writing down the maker. Does anyone know about this new product and who makes it?

Thanks!
Old 06-22-2004, 03:26 PM

Default RE: Chlorophyl gum

What exactly is it for? Is it suppose to help you or somethin?
Old 06-22-2004, 04:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Its to help your breath not smell. They use to have pills that I believe made your entire body smell more plant like I suppose.
Old 06-22-2004, 04:37 PM
Typical Buck

What kind of plant

Reminds me of the kids at school that smelt like marijuana!
Old 06-22-2004, 05:11 PM
Fork Horn

Here's their web site http://www.huntingscience.com . Good luck.
Old 06-22-2004, 06:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would rather just keep my mouth shut and breath through my nose. I don't talk that much while I'm by my self hunting, but I don't know about some of the other characters on this board
Old 06-22-2004, 07:07 PM

Chlorophyl gum has been around for many, many years. Ever hear of Chlorettes? There's always a piece in my mouth when I'm bowhunting. It's getting hard as heck to find it in stores anymore, however.
Old 06-22-2004, 07:24 PM
Typical Buck

Probably about 5 or 6 years ago the Sportsmens Guide had some "camo gum" in their catalog for sale. It was basically a chlorophyl gum with a vanilla flavoring. I remember it was affiliated somehow with the American Hunting club and had their symbol on the label. I was ordering some stuff at the time so I ordered 3 of the big packs of it. It was great. It had a really great taste to it and kept my mouth from getting dry out there on stand. I finally used it all up and have never seen it since. I am like Olink, I chew Chlorettes when I hunt also. I will have to check the new stuff out.
Old 06-22-2004, 07:25 PM

The claim that a person's breath is 80% of what a deer smells, sure seems like a scam to me. Anybody who eats a few cloves of garlic and drinks a couple of bottles of wine is going to have some high octane breath for sure- breath that a deer in the next state can smell. On a normal diet though, I doubt that breath is what a deer picks up when it smells you. They mostly smell your dead skin.
Old 06-22-2004, 07:26 PM
Typical Buck

Oh yea, does anybody remember the hunters moutwash put out by Tink Nathan years ago. That lasted for about a year. I also remeber the pills.

Quick Reply: Chlorophyl gum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.