Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Truck Decals

Old 06-18-2004, 08:49 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Truck Decals

My son and I both have a decal from Deercals, I think his is the Rath buck and mine is the Bills Buck.

http://www.fieldlogic.com/DeerCals_order_form.htm
Here are some pictures of the deercals.

And yep, I R a Red Neck!
Old 06-18-2004, 09:06 AM

Droptines,My local archery shop got some in here a while back.They were hanging on a rack that sold a lot of mossy oak stuff like key chains,billfolds,koozies and mossy oak decals.They sold like hotcakes.I have not seen any since but I will ask my dealer where he got them and let you know.I think they are associated with mossy oak you might check their website.I have also seen them on ebay a few times.Your right though it is a great lookin decal.
Old 06-18-2004, 05:32 PM

The best decals I have ever seen have all been at outdoors shows. I just went to one in Bristal Va. and saw the one with Size Matters on it. Yes it was a cool one. cruz the web for Rockymountain Elk Foundation or Ducks unlimited and see if there is a outdoors adverture show coming close to you and go, you will find any decal you could ever think of
Old 06-18-2004, 07:17 PM

How about this one?

Old 06-18-2004, 07:26 PM

These are nice. I like the way they look against the tinted window.

[link]http://www.huntersimage.com/[/link]
Old 06-18-2004, 07:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

I have a Black 2002 Ford extended cab Ranger, with a black cap and tinted window's . I put the BowTech Decal's on both small I like the look's of the bowtech colours against the black ,I'd like to get one of the antler Predator or bowhunter decal's from hunters image shadow ace they look pretty good .

nubo
Old 06-18-2004, 09:06 PM
Typical Buck

nubo thats awesome bro I thought the same damn thing after sticking the BT decals on my black jeep! (as suspected, it looked alot better without any other stickers in sight.)
Old 06-18-2004, 09:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

I have to agree with you Mantis Mayer.I'd put the other sticker on the back window of my cap ,I don't want it to look too cluttered up. I think the bowTech sticker's look great .

nubo
Old 06-19-2004, 04:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

When i get my own truck again, which i am hoping for an red one. I am going to have a custom made decal of an red-tailed hawk. I dont have any design in mind at moment but if anyone has any ideas, be sure to let me know
Old 06-19-2004, 12:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

I bought the non typical skull, outline of ohio with the non typical skull and <--bow-hunter-<< from the hunting decals link here on huntingnet. I bought the bowtech sticker and the guy with the bow at the pro shop.

Quick Reply: Truck Decals

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.