Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New Bow Tech

Old 06-09-2004, 06:58 AM
c j
Typical Buck

Default RE: New Bow Tech

ORIGINAL: nubo

CJ! if you haven't shot the Patriot dually ,then you don't know what your missing .I figure I'm one of the luckiest guy's around because I own one and it's absolutely the bow for me .

nubo

[:@] [:@] That's what I was afraid of! I did a lot of research (countless articles/reviews and lurking around message boards) and the Patriot Dually was the one that intrigued me the most. I shot Mathews, Hoyt, and Jennings at one shop, then did some more reading. I really wanted to see how BowTech stacked up. But when I finally got the go-ahead from the Boss (she's a great boss, though ) to get a new bow, I was so jazzed I HAD to get one that night. I went down to the other big shop in town - the one that carries BT - and asked to shoot a Patriot d/c, Liberty, an AR, an UltraTec, a ViperTec, and the Outback. Well, they didn't have a Patriot Dually there; only the single cam.

To me, the two BowTechs were a notch above the others, with the Outback being very close, though. It was a tough choice between the Liberty and the Patriot s/c, and I still have some buyer's remorse that I possibly chose the wrong one. I should have been more patient and went somewhere to actually test out the Dually, but I still think I got a heck of a bow. Plus, now I have all the more reason to buy another one!
Old 06-11-2004, 01:06 AM
Fork Horn

I baught the Partiot VFT and just absolutly love it. I would however like to compare the Extreme VFT and the Patriot Dulley. I almost baught the Dulley when I baught the Patriot. I will probally bye oine of those 2 nexte year for 3 d.
Old 06-11-2004, 07:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

bought a bowtech justice. love it! great treestand bow short axle to axle with an 8 inch bracehight and very smooth
Old 06-11-2004, 07:18 AM

Bowtech?????

I have about 10 of them
Old 06-11-2004, 05:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yep, Libery here.

Now if they would just offer more of them in a 31 inch draw length.
Exactly! Being 6'5", its pure torture.
Old 06-12-2004, 12:00 AM
Fork Horn

Bought an '04 Patriot VFT S/C a little over a month ago, and a Dozen arrows...after shooting groups of 3-4 arrows at 30 yards, I now have 2 arrows left, busted the rest up...I'm too happy about the way I'm shooting to be upset, although I now shoot single arrows only at 2 spots on my target...so congrats on your bow, after it's sighted in, quit shooting groups...oh, and you may want to start out with 2 Dozen arrows

Gordon
Old 06-12-2004, 11:05 PM

My Patriot, just got, set for 29 1/2, 80% letoff & Supposed to be stopped @ 6: but the setting on the stop had to go to 4.5 for the 80% letoff, anyone else see something like this on the Pat.?