Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Sumitt Viper

Old 06-07-2004, 09:00 AM

Default Sumitt Viper

I just bought a practically new Summitt Viper treestand for $175.00. I think I got a great deal. I'm very excited to use it this coming season. Who all owns one of these and what's your opinion of it.
Old 06-07-2004, 10:09 AM

Default RE: Sumitt Viper

Best climber going as far as I am concerned, and I paid alot more for mine.
Old 06-07-2004, 10:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have the VIPER XLS and am happy with it even though i'm not too fond of heights.
Old 06-07-2004, 10:13 AM

love mine........silent,easy to climb,easy packing...
Old 06-07-2004, 10:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have a viper xls also and it is the best stand i ever had. My hunting buddies seen me use it this past year and both of em bought the same stand as mine. I also paid alot more for mine, but its worth every penny, and the customer service that summit has is, untouchable in my book, they are great
Old 06-07-2004, 02:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Love my Viper XLS too. I just added the Summit Rapid Climb Stirrups and it has made the stand much easier to climb with. You will be happy with your stand and the customer service should you need it.
Old 06-07-2004, 03:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have a cobra right now but I'm gonna upgrade and buy the Viper top assembly. I'm not as fearful as I used to be so I want the bar in front of me and that will give me a good gun rest during shotgun season. Summit stands are great. I think there are quieter stands on the market but with a little practice and some well places mole skin you should have no problems getting in and out quietly. And their customer service is the best in the biz.
Old 06-07-2004, 03:38 PM

Does anyone bowhunt out of the Viper??? If so how complicated is it to bowhunt out of???
Old 06-07-2004, 07:11 PM

I have a viper and I bow hunt in it with no problems. I like it too.
Old 06-07-2004, 10:38 PM

I like the bar in front for bowhunting. It has never stopped me from getting a shot and it makes it easy to sit down and face the tree. Also makes a perfect rest for the bow when I don't want to hold it.

Quick Reply: Sumitt Viper

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.