Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Alright guys....

Old 05-17-2004, 03:26 PM

Default Alright guys....

This summer im working 2 jobs.. Im going to just go all out. This will be my last bow for a while... So i figured i might as well go all out. The bow i really like is The Outback. But i figured that i will look at some BowTechs too... I prefer the low 30's in ATA. I shoot a Diamond Machete now. I like it but its just time too move on now.. But ill get some fitted and shoot them before I buy one.. Which bows do you like alot? Thanks alot guys..
StealthArcher
Old 05-17-2004, 07:14 PM

Default RE: Alright guys....

If your wantin a short bow, the outback or mighty might will suit your tastes. If you get a chance, come to Oklahoma archery off of i-35 in oklahoma city on grand boulavard. Or, send me an email and i can meet you up there. We sell bowtech and mathews, hoyts also(if you decide you want one). But, any of those bows will suit your short bow needs, as well as the legacy or liberty.
Old 05-17-2004, 07:33 PM
Boone & Crockett

Don't count our Parkers ultra light 31 and their new phoenix models. Sweet bows and great prices as well.
Old 05-17-2004, 08:17 PM

I too was in that perdicament last year. I think I shot every bow that existed. I bought a BowTech and would not trade it for anything. But not to be bias, the Mathews and Hoyt bows are really nice also.
Old 05-18-2004, 07:08 AM
Boone & Crockett

If you are asking for suggestions on just the Bowtech models then the Mighty Mite VFT, Liberty, Justice and Patriot SC would be four suggestions. The Liberty and Justice are smoother to draw but a bit slower. The Patriot SC and Mighty Mite VFT have a stiffer draw but are about 15 fps faster than their Freedom cam counterparts.

If you are looking at Hoyt then either the Vipertec or Xtec would get my vote.
Old 05-18-2004, 10:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

I figured i to needed a new bow and wanted to go all out.Something with a fairly short A to A,really fast with my 28 inch draw and all around sweet bow to shoot------Thats how i ended up with the Patriot sc and i am loving it
Old 05-18-2004, 04:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

I bought the 2004 BowTech Patriot Dually and it's an awsome bow that I wouldn't trade for anything on the market.

nubo