Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Does anybody get as much....

Old 05-13-2004, 11:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Does anybody get as much....

I used to get a little nagging from her but with all the REALITY T.V she is watching(which i cant stand)it is sort of a pay off----this way im happy and so is she.As long as we still have our family time with the kids is all that matters.Usually surfing the forums is an evening thing for me,especially when she is watching the SWAN
Old 05-13-2004, 11:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

LMAO >>>>>>> EX....that reality TV saves me in the evenings too! My wife is so into it she pays no attetion to me!
Old 05-13-2004, 05:40 PM

I get the same thing.

What's even better is other groups I belong to I recieve in my e-mail as either a digest or individual e-mails....sometimes 50+ messages a day. My wife will stand behind me and ask who each and every person is.....especially the "female sounding" handles or names. She figures that I know each and every one of you personally, and that I've slept with most of you.

She just can't seem to grasp the concept of a group discussion......that all ofyou aren't necessarily talking to ME!!

I love her to death, but the suspicion and jealousy is annoying sometimes.

ORIGINAL: Double Creek

I get the nagging sometimes. My wife thinks you are all women posing as men and trying to seduce me..................... I tried to explain............