Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Proof!

Old 04-10-2004, 08:40 PM

Default RE: Proof!

lol!

Actually I had been shooting outside! My camera is attatched to the computer, so I brought the bag inside to show everyone. I was jazzed that they were hitting like that!

I do have a 10 yard rec room downstairs, but I don't think that's worth poking holes in the wall for.
Old 04-10-2004, 08:44 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: ewolf

Washington you might want to sharpen your broadheads. My broadheads will go right through a bag like that. And im shooting a bow that i can outrun. Just a suggestion.

I WOULD ASSUME HE IS USING THE PRACTICE BLADE THAT MUZZY FURNISHES WITH THEIR BROADHEADS. CAUSE IF THAT WAS A HUNTING BLADE IT PROBABLY WOULD'VE WENT THROUGH THAT BAG. MUZZY BLADES ARE VERY SHARP BRAND NEW.
Old 04-10-2004, 09:28 PM

You'd be correct in thinking that, KY. I only use the actual razor blades to hunt.
Old 04-11-2004, 02:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

First thing I tought was, "he's using a bag target for broadheads." I'd use foam or some similar material. My muzzy's group close to my field tips, just a couple inches to the left.
Old 04-11-2004, 02:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Make sure you shoot those razor sharp blades before you hunt. Contrary to popular belief, they dont always fly the same as the practice blades. Just a little heads up.
Old 04-11-2004, 02:14 PM

ORIGINAL: JoshKeller

Make sure you shoot those razor sharp blades before you hunt. Contrary to popular belief, they dont always fly the same as the practice blades. Just a little heads up.
I DISAGREE WITH JOSHKELLER, THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE PRACTICE BLADES AND THE HUNTING BLADES IS THAT THE HUNTING BLADES ARE SHARP THE PRACTICE BLADES AREN'T. I JUST DON'T THINK THAT THE SHARPNESS OF A BLADE CAN HAVE ANY EFFECT ON ARROW FLIGHT.

NOW AS FAR AS MY SETUP GOES I SHOOT MUZZY 100 GR. 3 BLADES AND MY PRACTICE BLADES FLY EXACTLY THE SAME AS MY HUNTING BLADES. IF THERE WERE ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO IT WOULD BE TINY IF ANY AT ALL. AT HUNTING DISTANCES I JUST DON'T THINK THAT YOU COULD TELL A DIFFERENCE. IMHO.