Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

missing out(diamond archery)check it out!

Old 04-06-2004, 05:45 AM

Default missing out(diamond archery)check it out!

no im not a diamond dealer---im a ohioan who is reccomending checking diamond bow line out,look i got a mathews and i really like it.mathews and botech are all that is popular around my parts.they are good bows but most of us me included get stuck in that rut.so i ventured out and bought the gladiator from diamond.i tell you what they are a fantastic bow with a great looking camo pattern.the people at diamond are a-1.so if you are searching for a bow you owe it to yourself to try these babies out.you wont be dissapointed at all.im shooting 64 lbs with a 28 in draw and goldtip 5575s with a 100 grn head and getting 274 fps.hey when you find something thats a great product why not pass it on.
Old 04-06-2004, 06:47 AM

Default RE: missing out(diamond archery)check it out!

Goldtip, I've gotta agree. I found out about them about 2 years ago. I owned one last year and I must say, they are probably the best value on a high end bow, I've found. Their limb pocket tolerances are the best I've seen. They do a great job machining their risers, and their cam alignment is spot on. I've seen far worse on more expensive bows.

The only reason they're not popular is the company's lack of advertising. These guys are busy making parts for other bow companies and do not feel the pressure to push their own product. That is too bad, because they would quickly rise to the upper levels in sales with the right advertising. Of course, the upside with this small company is the exceptional service and their ability to build a great bow.
Old 04-06-2004, 07:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have been impressed with the Diamonds that I have shot. I also agree with SA in that the only reason they are not more popular is because of a lack of advertising. I would like to have one to tinker with myself.
Old 04-06-2004, 07:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Dosent bowtech make diamonds cams?
Old 04-06-2004, 09:05 AM

ijimmy,

Actually, it's the other way around, or at least it used to be. I believe Diamond does license their cam design from Bowtech, but they actually make the cams. From what I've heard, they have invested in some new equipment that will put their tolerance levels to a level unheard of in the industry.
Old 04-06-2004, 05:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

I also agree with SA in that the only reason they are not more popular is because of a lack of advertising. I would like to have one to tinker with myself.
Lack of advertizing and lack of dealers! I really wanted to check out the Widowmaker but couldn't get my hands on one.
Old 04-07-2004, 12:40 PM

Lack of advertizing and lack of dealers!
Agreed! Of course, if they advertised, they'd get dealers. Shop owners want bows from companies that are helping to sell them. Dealers would get on board very quickly if the company significantly upped their advertising.
Old 04-07-2004, 01:15 PM

Diamond Bows is right here in my home town and I havent been over there. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the "heads up".
Old 04-07-2004, 01:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm not going to disagree that they are a nice bow, very quick and super light. But the only one that I've shot, just about vibrated my hand off. It had limbsavers and leeches and a stabilizer. In that category there was no comparison to my hoyt. But They are very fast and would be easy to pack around on long trips.
Old 04-07-2004, 04:29 PM

dwd2001,

Definitely not the norm. I've shot quite a few of them, and the ones I shot have been as vibration-free as anything I've tried and I've tried most of them.

Quick Reply: missing out(diamond archery)check it out!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.