Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

replacement strings

Old 04-03-2004, 06:03 AM

Default replacement strings

I want to replace my zebra string on my legacy I know about winners choice and berry what are some other options that I may have out there and opinions on them. Thanks in advance.
Old 04-03-2004, 01:45 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: replacement strings

I see that you say that you know about Berry strings and Winners Choice. Unfortunatelt those are the only two that I have used. I had W.C. on my Q2 and they were great strings and cables . No problem at all. However, I just put a set of string and cable from Berry Strings on my new Outback just earlier this week. This strings are awesome! Very Very well made. I have been shooting them all week and I am very pleased with them. And tbest of all they are about half the price of Winners Choice. Wayne Newberry was super to deal with. A very nice guy with a great product.
Old 04-03-2004, 06:18 PM

Default RE: replacement strings

This is a link to Berry Strings. http://home.ntelos.net/~nberry4/Berr...g%20Prices.htm
I have heard nothing but good things about Berry and Winners Choice strings.
The Berry strings run about 15 to 20 dollars cheaper than the Winners Choice strings. Hope this helps,and good luck with whatever you decide on.