Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New Big Game Video

Old 03-14-2004, 05:45 PM

Default New Big Game Video

We are a small group of hunters that made a tape I am sure people like you would love. We are just spreading the word grassroots style.

“Seasons of Success” Hunting video. Maine Guides hunting the northeast and the nation produced this tape. The tape contains 17 hunts (9 bear hunts, 5 deer, 2 turkeys taken with bow, and two wild hogs from SC). You can get more info if check us out on the 4th page of the hunting classifieds of this site. Some awsome bow kills on bear and turkey. We are new at this, but we have put together a video that we think rocks. If you see it, Please give us feedback about what you want to see more of.
The link is to the ad on this site.

http://www.hunting.net/aspclassified...asp?Ad_ID=9723
Old 03-14-2004, 07:39 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: New Big Game Video

I can't pull up any ads. [:@] I get the classifieds but no ad names. Must be my anti virus or something. [:-]
Old 03-15-2004, 07:45 AM

Default RE: New Big Game Video

It seems to be working. You can always go to the classified section and go to the 4th page . The ad is titled "Seasons of Success"