Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Shot a Liberty today! I'm in love!!

Old 03-06-2004, 03:58 PM

Default Shot a Liberty today! I'm in love!!

Went to a bow tech dealer today and shot the liberty. WOW!! What a sweet shooting bow. My Mathews Q2 doesn't hold a candle to this thing. The shop has 3 coming in this week. Looks I'm gonna have to go buy one. (Anybody wantta buy a mathews??)
Old 03-06-2004, 04:13 PM

Default RE: Shot a Liberty today! I'm in love!!

I haven't shot any Bowtechs, but I just went to the bow shop today and shot the Outback and an Xtec. And wow do I like those. I'm leaving towards the Xtec because I like the feel of the handle and how easy it draws maxed out. I just don't know what the heck to get. If I'm spending $700, I want to make sure I do my homework!!

WI,

Have you shot either of those two bows? If so, how would they or how do they compare to the two I shot? I'd like to shoot a bowtech, but I'm not leaving the shop I go to and he doesn't sell them. That's why I haven't shot one.
Old 03-06-2004, 04:40 PM

Default RE: Shot a Liberty today! I'm in love!!

I have shot the outback and the bow tech is better! I am going to the hoyt dealer monday after work to shoot a vipertec and an Xtec, but there really going to have to impress the he!! out of me, or its bow tech all the way. You should at least find a bow tech dealer and shoot one, that way you get exactly what you want.