Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Tribune to fallen hunters

Old 03-03-2004, 06:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Tribune to fallen hunters

I was going through some old pictures of my dad and grandpa and found several hunting pictures so i decided to post a tribune to not only the fallen hunters i have known but also to everyone who has. I am looking up some websites so hopefully i'll have that soon. Until then anybody who has lost an special hunter(s) in their lifes, please reply and tell us about that person. thank you for all replies in advance

My dad: Gary L Knox: Law enforcment officer for 34 years and an hunter for almost 45
My Grandpa: Paul D. Knox: WWII veteran: Carpentry for 50+ years, not sure how long hunted but long time
Old 03-03-2004, 06:28 PM

Default RE: Tribune to fallen hunters

Randall J. Armstrong, a very special uncle as he had a sudden coronary heart attack at 37 yrs. old. Used to bowhunt and rifle hunt and just plain hang out with him as he was always the life of the party and enjoyable to be around, miss him...
Old 03-03-2004, 06:45 PM

my grandpa's uncle was in the woods and a tree limb fell on him and he died
Old 03-03-2004, 07:28 PM

My dad dies when i was 11 and he was a life long hunter .... he died in a trucking accident at the age of 44 ..... i miss him much !

God bless anyone who has lost a love one that has hunted !

Pup !
Old 03-04-2004, 02:40 PM
Fork Horn

My father Frank Bertrand, passed away in 97, at the age of 54. I miss you so much!

He was the best hunting partner I could ever ask for. And on top of that we were archery buddies as well

I miss shooting with you Dad, just so you know I have returned to shooting and everything I do is because of You

Thanks so much for all the time we has together, You will never die in my heart.
Old 03-04-2004, 02:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

My nephew at age 17 in a tragic car accident.
Jack Appenzeller, Arza Spooner, Gene Rutledge, & Vince Sutton. These men took me everywhere as I had no Dad to do those things-I have now been a Bowhunter 47 years thanks to them.