Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Mods

Old 02-15-2004, 09:40 PM

Default Mods

Matt,

Come on man...........all I did was ask a guy how he did at a spot he showed us all he was going to hunt that had some sweet huge bucks hanging around. With him posting here about the hunting area and his eagerness to get a shot at it...........I am sure I am not the only one who would enjoy his story or any pics of his harvest.

Why make it so hard to communicate between members in an open fashion??

I could see if someone was insulting or harassing a member or making personal comments that are inappropriate............but just a few guys talking???

Seems a little stiff to me.

Not a really friendly atmosphere.
Old 02-15-2004, 10:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Mods

I know.....I know........but you were the one asking personally. Period.
I'm not being unfriendly, just asking you to use e-mail or PM.
When I want to reach one specific person that's what I do.....that's what my job as moderator tells me to tell YOU to do.
No biggie.
Just get a hold of him elsewhere and if he wants to share a story or something then have at it.

Not the anti-fun police, just telling you that there is a right way to do it.
Heck I locked a topic "BowTech_Shooter" started the other day for the same reason, and the clown just spent the last 2 days at my house.

Nothing personal. Honest. Take it to email.....or PM that's what it's for.