Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bowhunting Video

Old 02-14-2004, 09:27 AM

Default Bowhunting Video

What do you like to see in a hunting video? Many hunts? Strategies? Tips? Lots of info or mostly just hunting? I'm coming out with a DVD later this spring to fill the requests you make. I've already got some incredible footage. It will be somewhat specific to Idaho, but will be interesting for ALL bowhunters of ALL levels to see. So... what DO you want to see?
Old 02-14-2004, 09:38 AM

Default RE: Bowhunting Video

I like to see knowledgeble hunters, like the drury brothers, give tips about set ups, etc. And I like to see them back up their theories with large mature whitetails. I like to see atleast 5-6 kills per video.
Old 02-14-2004, 11:39 AM
Typical Buck

I like the archery shoots in the Realtree Monster Bucks series. Yeah, I know that it isn't real, but they have a lot of fun.
Old 02-14-2004, 12:58 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 02-14-2004, 04:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Close encounters of any kind. Even if a kill wasn't the result.
Old 02-14-2004, 07:53 PM

i have 2 video's that have the drury bro's i dont think they produced it but they are in them, there called tips and secrets of the pro's or something like that, there's 5-6 hunts but they share alot of information, which callin sequences, there's some advertising but i think its one of my favorites along with the deer school series, and dan fitzgerald things i like to see, is what to do in different conditions one day its perfect next its not so, i really dislike ranch hunts and them shooting the deer and camera cuts out just as they get outta the stand and picks back up 10 yds or so from the deer, why your choosing that stand location, i.e. scrapes, rubs, bedding area, feeding area, trails nearby, what to really look for on a scouting trip, or when hanging a stand, doesnt alway's have to mature deer kill's, bow hunting and maybe some rifle/muzzleloader/slug gun, but basically why you chose that setup, why your doing what your doing, things to look for during pre-rut/rut/post-rut. the archery shoots are alway's pretty cool to watch, but i can usually predict who's top dog out of bill jordon,david blanton, and michael waddell <---------- top dog.....
my 2.9cents
Old 02-14-2004, 08:19 PM

What I like to see: bowhunters who hunt 100% free roaming whitetails, no fences. What kind of strategy they used to get the deer with. And don't let the camera person find the deer first.