Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

No-Peep or HindSight???

Old 02-13-2004, 12:13 PM

Default No-Peep or HindSight???

I am new to bowhunting, I bought my Hoyt MT Sport year before last and I'm pretty happy with my setup except for the peep site. It never aligned properly consistently and now the tubing is broken after dry rotting. There has to be a better way.

I have seen the ads for the No-Peep and the HindSight but I want some first hand experience. What are the advantage of one versus the other? Any help would be appreciated.
Old 02-13-2004, 12:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: No-Peep or HindSight???

I've tried both and the NO-PEEP is the way to go!Two things i will always have on my bow are the whisker bisquit and the NO-PEEP.
Old 02-13-2004, 12:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

I have tried both the no-peep and the hind sight.

While both work well I prefer the no-peep.

The hind sight just cluters the sight window too much for my liking and you have to keep your top pin centered at all times no matter what the distance and can be confusing.

But if anyone wants to give the hind sight a go let me I will send the one I have here.
Old 02-13-2004, 04:35 PM

I've used both and the no-peep is definitely the way to go. I had a heck of a time setting up the hindsight correctly. The no-peep was a snap. Just look at it out of the corner of your eye as you keep your attention on the pins. Works great. After shooting with it for a while, my bro-in-law got his anchor so consistent that he took the nopeep off and shoots with just pins and a kisser.