Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Patriot bow ?

Old 02-12-2004, 09:45 PM

Default Patriot bow ?

I know a guy that said he had one for sale said he bought it a year or two ago and now doesn't need it because he got new bow...

Are Patriot bows any good?
and how much should it be worth being used ? I know how much he wants but I like to know how much you guys think it's worth..

Ps I've not seen the bow yet going to tomorrow he don't hunt much so I figure it's in pretty good condition.
Old 02-12-2004, 10:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Patriot bow ?

Sorry I can't give you a price since there's a big difference from here in Canada and the U.S. But I can assure you that the Patriot is an absolutely great bow and BowTech are a fantastic company to deal with ,I'll go into more detail about BowTech as a company in a couple week's .But make sure the bow matchs your draw length ,but if it doesn't you'll need to get new modules for it or maybe your local shop can help set it up for you .Check your string's and cables for fraying.But If you take this bow I'm sure you'll love it .

nubo
Old 02-12-2004, 10:34 PM

My first bowtech was a 02 Pat and loved it,but I sold it so I could get a 03'BLK and now I just bought another Pat it is a 04' w/80#limbs its awesome. On Ebay I've seen the 02's going anywhere from 325 to 375 dollars and right now their is some 03's on their I think s/c and duallys If I rember they are going around 400.00 to 500.00+. i would just check on Ebay for yourself. But you won't be disappointed with one.

(KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE)[8D]
Old 02-12-2004, 11:19 PM

Also how quite are they ?

How do they rank in speed with other bows ?

Is the maker very hard to deal with if you ever have problems with the bow ?

Are they very forgiving ?

who can you tell when it was made 02 03 ? and would it matter what year 02 03's is one better then the other what would bee the difference ?

And are there any other bows out there that got the same name "Patriot" that has been made in the last few years that aren't Bow Tech's "If they are how much are they worth used ?

Can anyone tell me what they ran new
and also could you put a dollar amount an what you would give for one, or what the dollar amount you would put on one if you were saleing one..
Old 02-12-2004, 11:44 PM

They are very quiet with my 02 pat I was getting around 275 to 280 with my hunting arrow at 28"draw.

02 has the fatter grip 03 has the slim grip.
The 02 was a bit top heavy tahn the 03,but after full draw you couldn't really tell IMO. Bowtech is one of the top in Customer satisfaction. I think the patriot is made by bowtech. 02 when new was priced at 699.00?. All I can tell you is that last year I sold mine for$400.00 that was pretty much a bare bow. And yes they are very forgiving, Best thing you can do is shoot it if you can before buying it.
Old 02-13-2004, 02:01 PM
Typical Buck

I've had my '03 Patriot for about a year now...wouldn't
trade it for any other bow on the market. There's
not a thing I don't like, just wish I'd have had years
ago.

"Birth Certificate" that came with my Pat was 292 fps/
27" draw - 350 gr. arrow. My ACC's weigh about 400
grains and are getting 249 fps @ 66 lbs...that's with
peep, 2 stealth leeches, and 2 eliminator buttons.

Paid $575 for mine brand new.

TB
Old 02-13-2004, 03:13 PM

My have to wate tell tomarrow to see it the dude's phones been busy all day.. Reason I'm asking about prices so much is he's asking 75.. bucks! for it.
But right now don't really got the extra doe to spare but thought if their worth quite a bit moor the might could turn around and sale it..
Old 02-14-2004, 12:19 AM

Chances are for that price its not a BowTech, Possibley another line from a while ago. I cant imagine someone letting a $700 bow go for just 75 dollars only 2 years after purchased.
Old 02-14-2004, 09:46 AM

Post this in the "bowtech"nical forum, they will jump on you like a lost puppy
Old 02-16-2004, 10:04 AM

Well it was his brother that was telling me it was a Patriot , but I finally got the guy on the phone and he said it wasn't a Patriot but it was an Alpine Bow said it was two or three years old...
I don't know what model So can anyone tell me anything about these bow's how well of a resale value do they have ? and any of the questions I ask about the Patriot goes for this bow to.

Thanks for the reply's guy's I thought it was an Patriot sorry about that..

Hunt2Kill I thought that also but a few years ago a guy said there was a guy that had a bran new Camo Remington Auto model SP-10 Turkey gun, for sale said the guy said he would take 125 Bucks for it I thought yeah right, and I wanted around all day before I went and seen about it and when I got there anther guy was handing him the 125 for it.[:@][:'(][][&o][X(]

Quick Reply: Patriot bow ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.