Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

what bowtech?

Old 02-08-2004, 11:12 AM

Default what bowtech?

I have been looking at the bowtechs. I havent heard much about the liberty... but i know that Buck_magnet sure likes his and I know from reading posts by him that he knows exactly what hes talkin bout. If anyone knows or has an opinion on a certain bowtech please let me know.
Old 02-08-2004, 11:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: what bowtech?

Brodie......not much about the Liberty? Must be a pretty big rock you have been under.

Go to the upper right hand corner of the screen and hit "Search" make sure that you search the 'Technical' forum with the term "Liberty" for the last few months (Go back as far as it lets you)

Good reading.[:-]

it's my favorite of the BowTech models, and even though it's my hunting bow, until I have my new Pro40 Freedom set up and dialed in , it is helping me shoot some pretty respectable 3D scores.
Old 02-08-2004, 11:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

Brodie,
I just checked and searching only "Topics" and "Subject" for the last 6 months,I came up with 45 separate threads with Liberty as the subject.[8D]

Like I said .......good reading!
Old 02-08-2004, 11:21 AM

Every bowtech I seem to read about its either the patriot, mightymite, tech 29 or the blackhawk. I havent heard many reviews on it. Thanks Matt. Good luck with the Pro 40.
Old 02-09-2004, 08:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

I like them all.
I have a Liberty and Pro 40 Dually, so far. Both are great shooters. But very different bows. I've shot the P40 Freedom cam. Very accurate and quiet. Justice and Mighty Mite. Very similar. The MM is faster, the Justice smoother and quieter (not by much). Of these two, I like the Justice better. The Patriot single cam is just awesome. Fast and quiet. The best thing about BowTech is their willingness to help and answer questions.