Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

How much $$ do you plan on spending this year?

Old 02-05-2004, 03:34 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: How much $$ do you plan on spending this year?

Well I know It will be $1000 in lease fees and that don't include propety taxes on my farm. Last years total was close to $5000 hopefully this years will be less.
Old 02-05-2004, 05:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Who cares how much we spend. Gota have It . We buy it . But don't tell the wife[>:]
Old 02-05-2004, 05:46 PM

Probably be over 2000 plus, if you add all expenses. License, tags, gas, food, archery supplies, yep, adds up in a hurry, But sure enjoy it, so I won't worry about cost!!
Old 02-05-2004, 07:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

Probably under $200 this year, unless I get that big one for the wall. I got a new bow this past year and i didnt lose any arrows, so I wont need anything in that department. I might get a new release tho. I have 4 stands allready, and not much room for any more, so I wont need one of those. The only thing I can think of is I would like to get some more camo.
Old 02-05-2004, 07:55 PM

As much as i can without getting put in the dog house .
Old 02-05-2004, 08:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

You know, it always seems to add up one way or another! This year probably $1500 but then again I just spent $550 for a new bowfishing rig, and I want to totally redo my food plots, add 6 new permanent portables, get a climber, and the list never stops....does it! I'm hope it stays under $3000 this year!

Its too much fun!
Old 02-05-2004, 08:02 PM
Fork Horn

Not much.

Gonna get another cam put on my bow, already have the cam, and have the string and harness replaced..........that's it.

Still have my carbon arrows...........oh, I'm gonna have my arrows refletched.
Old 02-05-2004, 08:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, got a new bow in late '03, and I don't do that too often, dropped over 1K for that set-up, plus misc. stuff. This year, probably need some new arrows, broadheads, gonna get a rangefinder, maybe a new release. I usually hunt on public land, but that has been unproductive for me (just gettin back into the sport, never did any out of state stuff). I may get some out of state tags this year, plus my local tags, probably will spend about 500-600.
Old 02-05-2004, 08:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

For just bowhunting I would say somewhere around 100-200 dollars. For just hunting in general....over $1000 probably.
Old 02-05-2004, 08:38 PM

I'm planning on getting a new climber and some ASAT camo. Plus I 'm going in on a 600 acre lease with 4 other guys.I"ve already bought 1&1/2 doz. arrows EZ crests and feathers. I bought some Montec G5s to try out next season. Plus I plan to put out minerals and probably a couple of food plots.ECT. ECT! ECT!!!

Quick Reply: How much $$ do you plan on spending this year?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.