Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Just wanted to share the joy!

Old 02-03-2004, 03:26 PM

Default Just wanted to share the joy!

I was shooting my bow today and shot a Robin Hood!! I was excited and thought I'd share the joy with everyone. This is my second one. Good for me, hell on my arrows!! Not bad for a chic, huh?
Old 02-03-2004, 05:10 PM

Default RE: Just wanted to share the joy!

awsome, hang them on the wall like trophies. keep it up....
Old 02-03-2004, 08:30 PM

Tehehe, nice! I can't seem to do anything but tear my fletchings all up!
Old 02-03-2004, 09:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats! I still never got a robin hood. Busted a nock tonight and tore a few fletchings tho[:@]
Old 02-04-2004, 06:28 AM

A robinhood is a testamate to excelent grouping. Sounds as though you shoot very well. A couple more of those and I bet you start putting arrows in diffrent areas on the target. My target has 3 diffrent bullseyes on it and I now make it a point to shoot one arrow at each. Keep up the good work and if you plan to continue to shoot like that I'd recommend buying some stock in your arrow manufacturer.
Old 02-04-2004, 06:47 AM
Boone & Crockett

Congratulations! They definitely are exciting. Some folks go a long time without ever shooting one.
Old 02-04-2004, 08:59 AM

[8D] Just sent an APB to Pike County bucks warning them that Robin Hood's flame, Lady Marion is armed and dangerous. Lay low boys, there a sharpshooter ready and willing to enter Nottingham Forrest.
Old 02-04-2004, 09:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

hunting,

I am unconvinced that you are truely trying to share the joy. I believe if you were truley trying to "share the joy", that you would invite myself and a small group of friends up to Pike Co. for a little bowhunting

Congrats on the robinhood! I haven't had one in a couple of years but then again, I don't shoot two arrows at the same spot anymore either
Old 02-04-2004, 04:40 PM

Congratulations HPCIL, I have to try to get robinhoods all the time to live up to my name, LOL, But to tell you the truth I have only gotten 2. Keep up the Good Shooting!!!
Old 02-04-2004, 06:03 PM

Thanks everyone!! In reply to silent, you are more than welcome in Pike County anytime!!!

Quick Reply: Just wanted to share the joy!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.