Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Election...just for fun.

Old 02-02-2004, 07:14 AM

Default RE: Election...just for fun.

Chuck Adams all the way
Old 02-02-2004, 07:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Roger,

In my opinion is an obnoxious moron and I wouldn't want him representing me for any reason. I would much rather have Ted represent me than Roger. Now that being said, my choices would be either Will Primos or Dave Watson or Toxey Haas.
Old 02-02-2004, 07:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

If a really famous athlete or actor would take on the cause, then that would be great. So far, none have. My own choice would be to have many well known spokesmen. There is no reason I can think of, to limit this to one person. I'd like to see several hundred.

That statement is true and what a pathetic portrait it paints of this country. People in this country will take an actors political views an hold them as gosphel. Most of the actors in this country only have an high school education and would be flipping burgers if they couldn't act yet they have tremendous influence or peoples political views.....WTF............ It is the same with athletes, why should I give any credence to what an athlete's political view is? because of his athletic ability? I think not.............. Sorry to thread jack it's just that the sheeple in this country that hang on the words of "celebrities" really dissapooint me.
Old 02-02-2004, 12:42 PM

I will throw in another vote for Dave Watson. He is a good all around guy.
Old 02-02-2004, 02:38 PM

Randy Ulmer, Chuck Adams, Dwight Schuh, Greg Miller, Mark or Terry Drury and many others would fit the bill.
Old 02-02-2004, 02:50 PM

I am confussed, Roger Raglin is now a moron because he is enthusiastic about hunting? Come on!!! It is nice to see a guy get pumped up about killing a deer! I am sick of this "well, he lacks tine length but he will do" or "we have seen this buck 7 years and passed him up as a 189" deer so he could become this 191" deer"

Ted is just insane! He is just rude. I am glad that he takes a stand, but he is too ignorant in his ways. My parents saw a elk seminar of his this past Summer and he was calling the people their retarded, and guess what, there were mentally retarded people sitting beside my dad. That is just rude and I don't want someone like that representing me.

Also, these guys who go around and worship the rack, not the deer.

Roger seems to be one of the few, and I mean very few, that shows emotion and talks about how he is excited.
Old 02-02-2004, 02:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

I can't believe no one has voted for Jay Gregory. He seems honest, knowledgeble and down to earth....my vote is for Jay.
Old 02-02-2004, 03:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

am confussed, Roger Raglin is now a moron because he is enthusiastic about hunting

No, Buck Magnet, I am sure that by my definition RR has been a moron his whole life, I would imagine. but agian that's just my opinion, if he's your hero then more power to both of you. I am just saying that I would just as soon have a retarded chimp represent me as RR.
Old 02-02-2004, 03:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Chuck adams. and then ME! OK maby just chuck adams
Old 02-02-2004, 04:35 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roger,

In my opinion is an obnoxious moron and I wouldn't want him representing me for any reason. I would much rather have Ted represent me than Roger. Now that being said, my choices would be either Will Primos or Dave Watson or Toxey Haas.

Protect your hunting rights, " Spay or neuter a liberal."

I'm still thinking about who I would vote for,, it would NOT be Roger.

Thank-you silentassassin for putting my thoughts in words.

Quick Reply: Election...just for fun.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.