Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

A GAG!!!!

Old 01-15-2004, 01:34 PM

Default A GAG!!!!

Hey everyone,

Sorry i had to do this to you all, but the whole stickbow vs compound was a gag, i was sort of doing a test.

I wanted to see what kind of results i could get from a post like that. For the most part everybody compound or stickbow shooters agreed, each to thier own shooting preference. I know some stickbow shooters who won't even talk to a compound shooter, or even touch a compound for that matter. I also know some who accept compound shooters. I think if we both associated stickbow and compound shooters alike we could actually improve eachothers shooting!

NativeStickBow

Only in your eyes white man, the sky is still full of stars and the moon still rises while the sun sets...the sun sets in my camp...we will meet again, just not on this journey...
Old 01-15-2004, 01:44 PM

Default RE: A GAG!!!!

OH KEE DOKIE!
Old 01-15-2004, 01:46 PM

yep

I figured with my first post, i wanted to see how many posts in one night there would be, well 64! Howd i know? as humans we all think were right (stereotyping) not everyone thinks that, but most do. So i thought id do a little test.
Old 01-15-2004, 01:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Gags and jokes don't seem to be a good way to break into this place. Turns a lot of people off.
Old 01-15-2004, 01:52 PM

i'm going to jump thru this computer and whoop your but for this one ...
a gag gag indeed........man a test .......this is crazy.......waisting my time replying on the other thread and it is just a joke .....[>:]..........but i have to say it was stupid.. real stupid .................
Old 01-15-2004, 01:54 PM

Oh Man!

Good way to start off your reputation! I was bored all night and just read a bunch of posts and replied and kinda got chewed out just for that! haha good luck on this one nativeponyrider!!
Old 01-15-2004, 01:56 PM

ha ha ha ha
Old 01-15-2004, 01:57 PM

Typical trad guy[X(]

You never get crap like that from compound shooters[:-]
Old 01-15-2004, 01:57 PM

HAHAHA, good one rack!
Old 01-15-2004, 01:58 PM
Fork Horn

If you are merely looking to have a debate with feeble-minded individuals, you should find another forum.
This one is for people who enjoy the sport of hunting and sharing stories, tips and pictures.
Not a good way to start, in my opinion. But, welcome and enjoy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.