Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Stickbow vs Compound (training wheels)

Old 04-03-2004, 10:08 PM

Default RE: Stickbow vs Compound (training wheels)

I have to agree with you native, i have been hunting traditional a number of years and have been very successful. I took two beautiful does with one shot. We need to teach these young bucks a thing or two.
Old 04-04-2004, 06:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

I just got finished reading your post and started to LMAO.It just sounds to me that you dumped your training wheels and went back to the traditional way because it is just to complicated for you to UM understand.Tell me ,why did you shoot compound in the first place.The natives never shot them on the plaines for buffalo.You come on this forum knowing that probably 90% of these fine people shoot compounds and start busting there balls about whats right and whats wrong.To me its archery,you pull back a string and release an arrow.PERIOD.Some people shoot traditional and some people like me shoot high tech,why cant we as hunters just leave it as that.
Old 04-04-2004, 10:24 AM
Dominant Buck

What's the big deal about being an American Indian. Hell, the guy probably lives in a skyscraper... or at least a double wide.[8D] Most folks who claim to be American Indian have less Indian blood in them than the illegitimate kids running around the world. I just don't give a rats really. I'm an American... period. Just so happens my blood runs red with Crotchetty, bald, grumpy ole genes.[8D]
Old 04-04-2004, 10:52 AM

Some FORUM RULES that may have been abused by the start of this thread:

No threatening, abusive or harassing comments. (Confrontational issue)

Please do not post anything that could be used by "anti-hunting" groups to support their cause. Remember, it is easy to take comments out of context. Keep this in mind as you post, since anti-hunting groups may visit this site in search of ammunition for their cause. (Anti-hunters may just see this as another way to divide and conquer)

Do not engage in "flame-wars" or excessive exchange of confrontational postings. Debate is important, but users should not try to "pick a fight." (Self-explanatory)

While we encourage lively debate, we will not tolerate personal attacks. Any person attacking another forum member, will receive a warning and have their message removed. Any future incident thereafter, will result in that member being removed from the forum. (Isn't an attack on a group just as bad as an attack on an individual member)

I just thought some new members who come here should be reminded that they can be removed because of their confrontational/abusive nature. I have to 'play' by the rules, and you do as well. I could get very deliberate and subsequently offensive in my posts pertaining to this subject. I prefer to keep my cool because I respect all forms of archery and would rather educate than condemn.

Have a nice day and enjoy your pleasure.
Old 04-04-2004, 10:59 AM
Boone & Crockett

This thread has run it's course. LOCKED.