Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Which animal would you hunt?

Old 01-13-2004, 07:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Which animal would you hunt?

Elk or Bigfoot.
Old 01-13-2004, 08:25 PM

T-Rex. No my ultimate hunt would have to be Moose with my bow. Or without if thats all I could get, I would take a rifle if I had to. And the other would have to be brown or grizzly bear. But man that thought of moose hunting ahhhh Droolinggggg. Africa anything would be cool too.

This thread makes me thing about things people take advantage of though. I never even would have thought that elk would be on so many peoples list. Even though I just love hunting elk , blacktail mule deer, I just have never thought of them as soght after hunts. Man I could technicly drive about 15-20 minutes away and be elk hunting although there an not many there. But I do drive about 2 hours to a killer elk spot. But I have noticed that 95% of the people on this board hunt whitetails. I have never had a chance to and they are a very rare animal and protected here in Oregon. I have never even seen a real whitetail in person yet.
Old 01-13-2004, 08:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'd have to pick Elk That's my dream I've been bowhunting for moose and we are now 3 for 3 in that category.

nubo
Old 01-13-2004, 10:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Moose with my bow has been my dream hunt for along time!
Old 01-13-2004, 10:19 PM

a big huge whitetail buck anyn day
Old 01-14-2004, 05:46 AM

ORIGINAL: davidmil

Jane Fonda.
[X(] Dave you S.O.B. Just choked on my morning coffee. Thanks buddy. She'd make a good mount at the West Point Museum.
Old 01-14-2004, 06:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'd love to hunt Elk with the bow. Someday I will. For now my passion is whitetails.

Nice one Dave
Old 01-14-2004, 06:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

This thread makes me thing about things people take advantage of though. I never even would have thought that elk would be on so many peoples list. Even though I just love hunting elk , blacktail mule deer, I just have never thought of them as soght after hunts. Man I could technicly drive about 15-20 minutes away and be elk hunting although there an not many there. But I do drive about 2 hours to a killer elk spot. But I have noticed that 95% of the people on this board hunt whitetails. I have never had a chance to and they are a very rare animal and protected here in Oregon. I have never even seen a real whitetail in person yet.
Pinkys79, sounds like we need to trade.
Old 01-14-2004, 07:19 AM

Pinkys is right, I just recently realized how lucky I was to born and raised in west central illinois, best whitetail hunting in the country.

My dream hunt would be any animal in the wide open west, to experience the mountains and hundreds of miles of wilderness is my dream hunt.
Old 01-14-2004, 07:24 AM

mulies get my vote

Quick Reply: Which animal would you hunt?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.