Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

vital bow gear drop away?

Old 01-10-2004, 07:58 PM
Typical Buck

Default vital bow gear drop away?

I just found this drop away to be very interesting and was considering purchasing one. This drop away holds the arrow in place until full draw which would make it very usefull for me as I get so shakey when the deer get close and also I keep my bow in my lap. Does anyone have this rest or heard if it is any good. I know there are a lot of MZE, trophy takers, drop tune guys out there but haven't heard anyone mention the vital bow gear drop away rest.
Old 01-10-2004, 08:12 PM

Default RE: vital bow gear drop away?

I just put one on my mattews lx. the guys at the pro shop all use them.It holds the arrow so you can move the bow around without it falling off.It releases the arrow near the start of your draw. My arrows travel perfect through it. very happy with it
Old 01-11-2004, 06:55 AM
Dominant Buck

Why settle for another Wannabee... Maybe... rest when you can have the best. Go Muzzy. There's NO question it's great, everyone is trying to unseat them from the top spot, they all wish they had thought of it first. I wonder how many of these other pretenders have been bought, tried and benched.
Old 01-11-2004, 07:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

I shot with one on an LX when I was bow shopping. The rest was very nice, and I probably would have purchased one had I bought the LX at that shop. I ended up with a drop zone, and am very happy with it, but I did like the Vital Bow Gear rest.